I was the one who said it was up to the Council to reinteté to see tenants with children about to be evacuated. Let`s be honest, very few tenants are evicted without somehow violating the tenancy agreement, and it is true that some authorities will try to say, „You have voluntarily become homeless, and therefore we do not owe you a re-issue obligation“ – but I think they could be seriously questioned, with regard to the non-payment of the bedroom tax! At this stage, it is likely that the Commission would refer us to social services and that they would have to pay for accommodation. Since they are all part of the same council, it is likely that the two parties will work together to obtain emergency shelter. In addition, most tenants who breached their leases due to lease arrears signed their lease agreement before the Room Tax Regulations came into effect and do not expect them to contribute to their rent. A person who lives on a minimum income can hardly be charged when they are in arrears — the government has put them there and the owners do little to help — they simply barricad them with phone calls and letters — they behave like bailiffs. Many councils do not campaign for DHP availability to cover the shortage of BT, or set ridiculous requirements to meet the criteria for awarding an award (Lancaster Council deviates from commitments for people applying for a DHP and sends the money back to the government). If the owners have done everything in their power (and I think the practical help to apply for financial assistance) and the case is still being evacuated, I agree that a decision to refer to social services may be necessary (depending on the circumstances of the case). They do not need to write it in a letter to be able to do so, if they feel that a child is in danger, but to have it as a standard term in the letters is totally unacceptable – what justification can they have for putting it there, unless people sit down and pay their arrears because of a disguised threat to the safety of their children. To what extent can this social landlord (and so-called charity) go? They are not really interested in the risk to children, or they would not be tried for amounts less than $300 (plus $250 in legal fees on tenants already in poverty and preventing people from having social housing in the future) – they just want their rent by all means. The excitement that Joe raises is necessary because KHT tends to do its own thing, regardless of the impact on vulnerable tenants. Perhaps they will now listen to us the intercessors who work in the community, who must attend the trials and resume the parts of their actions. In the event of serious unacceptable behaviour such as antisocial behaviour or rent arrears, you may be excluded or restricted from The Property Pool Plus and included in Volume F.

To verify your status of the band, you must prove that this behaviour has changed, z.B. if you have current or past arrears, it is important that you reach an agreement and respect your arrears. The administrator will let you know if this warrants a change in your status. All tenants with a secure lease have the right to exchange their homes, subject to certain rules. Tenants of housing co-ops with secure leases are generally allowed to exchange unless their rental agreement prevents it. The tenant may have to pay a fee to access the game details. If you are in another position, it is up to your landlord to decide whether you can trade or not.

Categories: Allgemein